Umatilla County Fire District #1 utilizes the testing services of the National Testing Network, Inc. for the position of Firefighter/Paramedic. To fill out an application and schedule a test, go to www.nationaltestingnetwork.com, select Fire and sign up for Umatilla County Fire District #1.
What to expect at the www.nationaltestingnetwork.com website:
- Completion of the application process
- Review all information related to the Umatilla County Fire District #1 Firefighter/Paramedic position, including minimum requirements, salary and benefits.
- Detailed information about the testing process for both the entry level test and CPAT testing.
- Opportunity to take online practice tests at www.fireteamtest.com.
- Schedule your own convenient test time. Tests are offered multiple times a week, including Saturdays.
- Take high quality job simulation tests in a standardized, fair testing environment.
Upon completion of the entry level exam and CPAT testing, all candidate scores are automatically forwarded to Umatilla County Fire District #1. Candidates who attain a passing score on both the entry level exam and the physical abilities test will be placed on the department’s eligibility list. Umatilla County Fire District #1 will contact candidates on the list and will invite them to continue to participate in other stages of the department selection process.
National Testing Network is a service provided to conduct entry level testing and CPAT testing in a standardized, professional environment. National Testing Network does not replace Umatilla County Fire Districts responsibility and decision making in the testing process. All candidate results are provided to Umatilla County Fire District #1, where the final decisions are made.